Instantaneous and function relays
- Function: Instantaneous
- Presentation: under cover
- Connection: on front or rear wiring socket
- Number of mechanical operations: 30.000.000
- Operating temperature: - 5°C to + 40°C
- Storage temperature: - 40°C to + 70°C
- Climatic protection: optional reinforced climatic protection
- Shock voltage: 5 KV (wave 1,2/50 µs)
- Dielectric strength: 2500 V eff 50 Hz
- Insulation resistance: NFC 45-202 : C500 ; VDE0100 : C380
- Weight: 200 g.
- Protection level: IP 40 (according to NFC 20-010)
- Resistance to mechanical shocks: severity 50 A (according to NFC 20-608)
- Resistance to vibrations: 0,35 mm / 10-55 Hz (according to NFC 20-616)
Instantaneous and function relays - CAA 72
Instantaneous industrial relay with high performances conceived for an intensive and prolonged use.
Pluggable on sockets with a withdrawal clasp and square guide pins which can act as a key to ensure that the correct relay is used at the correct voltage (see our withdrawal guide in the technical support pages of this site)
Pluggable on the following sockets : EVB1/CA, EVB1/CA-DL, ERDL1/CA et ERC1/CA.