Cable Test Vans
- Ergonomic EURODESK system
- PGK 70 high-voltage test unit
- SSG 1100 surge voltage generator
- Computer-supported IRG 3000 Echometer
- SIM-MIM coupling unit SA 32
- SK 1 D surge current coupling unit
- Semi-automatic control unit with 70 kV phase and equipment selector switch
- Acoustic receiver UL with ground microphone BM
- 3-phase 70 kV high-voltage output via coaxial high-voltage socket
- Cable drum tack, 3-phase KTG M6
- EAM 70 discharge unit and visible grounding unit
- Plexiglas partition wall between high-voltage and control area
- Safety door contacts
The TRANSCABLE 3000 70 kV – 3/S
The TRANSCABLE 3000 70 kV - 3/S cable test van differs from the TRANSCABLE 32 kV - 3S in the 70 kV voltage level.
The system is controlled via the MGS semi-automatic control unit.
The high-voltage switching unit is 3-phased, air and solids-insulated as well as touch-proof.