Cable Test Vans
- Ergonomic EURODESK system
- SSG 1100 surge voltage generator
- Computer-supported IRG 3000 Echometer
- SIM-MIM coupling unit SA 32
- SK 1 D surge current coupling unit
- Semi-automatic control unit with 32 kV phase and equipment selector switch
- Acoustic receiver UL with ground microphone BM
- 3-phase 32 kV high-voltage output via coaxial high-voltage socket, monitored by safety switches.
- Completely encapsulated and therefore protected high-voltage switching unit
- Cable drum rack, 3-phase KTG M6
The TRANSCABLE 3000 32 kV – 3/S
The TRANSCABLE 3000 32 kV - 3/S cable test van is a 3-phase, 32-kV cable location system. The system is controlled via the MGS semi-automatic control unit. The high-voltage switching unit is maintenance-free and completely touch-proof.