VLF Hipot Tester With Tan Delta Diagnostics
VLF cable testing
- Testing of electrical equipment and medium-voltage cables up to 20 kV nominal voltage
- Max. test voltage 24 kVrms / 34 kVpeak
- Voltage shapes: VLF truesinus®, VLF rectangular wave voltage and DC voltage
- VLF truesinus® test technology enables load-independent, reproducible sinusoidal high voltage
- Cable testing according to: DIN VDE 0276-620/621 (CENELEC HD 620/621), IEEE 400.2, IEEE 400-2012
- Cable sheath testing according to IEC 60502/IEC 60229
Dissipation factor measurement (frida TD)
- Reliable tan delta diagnostics of electrical equipment and medium-voltage cables up to 20 kV
- High measurement accuracy: 1 x 10-4
- Continuous display and evaluation of measurement results
- Intuitive interpretation of measurement results
VLF cable testing and tan delta diagnostics together in a single device.
frida TD: Expands the functional scope of frida with the tan delta diagnostics and Monitored Withstand Test (MWT) that combines the cable testing and dissipation factor measurement. This allows for an accurate and comprehensive assessment of the cable condition. In addition, there is minimum load on the cable due to the optimised test duration.